We are CAPTIVATAR, a 360° customer experience provider deploying industry-leading solutions in XR, Blockchain, Metaverse, NFT and digital experience management. We are riding the crest of the wave into the future, and you can join us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Generalist Unreal Engine Programmer to join our team.
As a Senior Programmer, you will work closely with the development team to design and implement features, tools and platform systems using Unreal Engine 5.
This is a long-term collaboration with 100% REMOTE work.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and optimizing both memory and performance of various systems, ensuring our platform runs smoothly on different platforms, including VR.
- Analyze and troubleshoot common issues in a game engine, such as server CPU footprint, client load times, memory usage and performance issues.
What are the application requirements?
- Minimum 5 years of low-level programming experience in Unreal Engine.
- Experience developing a large code base at a fast pace, making trade-offs between usability, performance and memory.
- Experience developing multiplayer networked games and a solid understanding of game engine concepts.
- Excellent C++ skills and ideally some familiarity with scripting systems such as Blueprint, Python, etc.
- Strong Perforce, Jenkins, and deployment pipelines.
- Experience in a cross-functional development environment with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently.
- Interest in building the next generation platform for live, music-driven social events.
We look forward to receiving your application!